|DBMS||MySQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift|
|Frameworks||AngularJS, React, Backbone.js, Django, Yii, jQuery, Ruby on Rails|
|Miscellaneous||Git, Kafka, ElasticSearch, SCSS, Webpack/Gulp/Grunt, PyUnit & pytest, Karma & Jasmine, PHPUnit & Behat|
|API||Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Amazon Payments, Google|
|Administration||AWS, *nix OS, SaltStack, Capistrano, Jenkins|
Senior Member of Technical Staff, Quantenna Communications Inc., SPb, Russia [Nov 2013 - present]
Now at Quantenna Communications I work on an advanced cloud solution for Wi-Fi monitoring, analysis and optimization. I design and develop front end architecture and UX, work on RESTful api, manage deployment process, maintain CI server and many more:
- Design interface prototypes and decide on the visual layout and UX of the application.
- Design and develop visualization charts and dashboards to present wireless telemetry data.
- Develop UI and RESTful api for our single page application.
- Work on MySQL-to-Cassandra DB migration and integrate ElasticSearch.
- Create e2e, functional and unit tests for front end and back end.
- Integrate application with Google Maps services.
- Optimize web assets for optimal speed and performance.
Web Developer, Clevertech, N.Y., USA (remote) [July 2011 - Oct 2013]
Being part of Clevertech, I had been working on different projects from large CRMs with countless number of reports, forms and business logic to social media startup and online financial modeling tool.
- Developed enterprise CRM systems.
- Designed, managed and supported large SQL databases to meet client needs while keeping good performance and scalability.
- Developed and maintained the back end and front end functionality of applications.
- Integrated applications with Facebook, Google, Amazon and PayPal.
- Communicated with clients to meet up their requirements.
- Developed automated QA tests for business logic and user interface.
- Documented software and technical specifications.
Web Developer, Online-Consultant, SPb, Russia [Oct 2010 - July 2011]
Online-Consultant is a small company providing cloud service similar to SnapEngage Live Chat where I started my career as a web developer.
- Performed maintenance and updates to existing company web site.
- Developed automated application deployment process with capistrano.
- Identified and corrected software deficiencies.
- Integrated application with SugarCRM api.
Education and Certifications
Master of Engineering and Technology, National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics [2010 - 2012]
Bachelor of Engineering and Technology, National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics [2006 - 2010]
PHP 5.3 Zend Certified Engineer
Online offering of Software Engineering for Software as a Service by UC Berkeley [Feb 2012 - Apr 2012]